Explore historical areas of Tokyo - Imperial Palace, Tsukiji Fish Market, and Ryogoku
Price: $100 → $80 USD
Duration: 4.5 - 5.5 Hours, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
EXPLORE SOUTH SIDE OF EAST TOKYO WITH AN ENGLISH-SPEAKING GUIDE.
- Visit 3 Japanese cultural place such as Sumo, fish market, and otaku.
- Visit Japanese historical places such as temple, shrine, and imperial palace
- Taste seafood lunch at Tsukiji during tour
Total milage is 24km (Suitable for intermediate rider)
Tour Guide Language
English and Japanese
- English-Speaking Guide
- Hybrid Bike Rental
- Lunch (maximum 1,500 yen)
- Bike Insurance
- Additional Food and Drink
1 - 5
- Prior reservation is needed.
- Guided tour may be canceled in case of wheather condition.
- Itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather and operation.
- Please note that there may be other participants.
- Children under 15 cannot be participated.
- The time and order of itinerary may change due to weather and traffic condition on the day.
- If any place is closed, we will try to attend alternative place.
- We will customize the best tour plan to fit customer's desire.
- Please wear clothes that you can ride a bike comfortably.
- Up to 8 days before the tour: full refund (paypal transaction charge might be charged)
- Between 7 days and 1 days before the tour: 50% of the price refund
- Within 24 hours of the departure time of the tour, after departure: no refund
- Time in japan standard time
AsakusaBashi Station Exit A3 (Toei- Asakusa Line)
1 Chome-17 Asakusabashi, Taitō-ku, Tōkyō-to 111-0053